vrijdag 11 april 2014

Blonde Girl Twerking Video | Pictures




// ]]>



A lot of people are saying white people are trying to dominate black folks with “Booty Dance” or  Twerking. Twerking was the word of the year in many countries. And I can tell. There is a lot to watch or read about it on the Internet or elsewhere. Miley Cyrus was the first white girl who started this shit while other white folks and celebrities  were taking it over. I’m not complaining, thats for sure.  I mean Robin Thick is making black music and Prince is making white music. Its just dance you know. Some people think its vulgar and filthy but I don’t see it that way. Girls keep doing your thing.

 


Blonde Girl Twerk Picture


Photo Blonde Girl Twerking





// ]]>



The video you about to see is just amazing. I didn’t know white girls had such a ass or booty these days. Is it the chicken from Kentucky or are these girls evolving into new species. I always knew Darwin was right. This sexy blond girl is just booty delicious. Her ass is bouncing like if she’s the one causing all these earthquakes. She is wearing this lovely blue thong and it suits her perfectly. The funny thing about this video is that she is twerking on these Star Wars bed sheets. Maybe she is doing her thing on her sons bed. I really hope not, haha. I definitely enjoyed watching this video and so will you. Enjoy folks.


Video Blonde Girl Twerking



Blond Girl Twerking Photo


Photo Blond Girl Twerking


 


 



Blonde Girl Twerking Video | Pictures

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten