donderdag 10 april 2014

Ultimate Sexy Rihanna Lap Dance Video

Rihanna giving a Fan a Lap Dance






It is widely known that Rihanna performs Rated R shows during her Tours. She often displays herself in sexy and hot dresses. This is one of the things that makes her unique. Not that she is the only singer portraying herself with less clothes on then the ordinary person. But she does is it in a totally professional way. We all know that she is has been seen multiple times in country’s and at party’s doing her own private party thing. The media is taking full advantage on this matter. But what would you do as a  photographer? Those picture will make you a hefty income if you could sell them to the world most prominent magazines and news stations. Rihanna has already been seen twerking doing bubbling and Daggering in Jamaica. That has a nice ring to it don’t you think “Daggering in Jamaica”? Anyway the reason for us to post this video is because to many people where talking about it, so we had to at least post one video showing her lap dancing on one of her fans. It has even been implemented in all her shows that she lap dances on a male fan. We love the way she lets her audience join in on the fun that’s she is having onstage. What is the next thing you may wonder? Rihanna joining a pit or stage diving?


Rihanna Lap Dance


 Ultimate Rihanna Lap dancing


Here is what the dude in the video has to say about lap dancing with Rihanna: This Night is one of many that I will just never lose or forget. Read further below.





// ]]>



She grabbed my arm and let me on stage. I could see the whole arena with more then ten thousands of fans screaming for her. She called me the guy with short hair and said that I should lay down. This was after the backing dancers pulled up from the audience onto the main stage.

The Reason I got picked out was because me and my wife had VIP seats near the edge of the podium. You could say I was super over enthusiastic about the whole thing. She grabbed me by the hand and pushed me down onto a round type of object which resembled a bed. Then climbed on top of me and performed a sexual dance. I tried to use my hands on her body to give the show some more spies and surprisingly Rihanna did not find it annoying and she went along with it. She took my hand and put it up to her breast, I loved that moment.

Afterwards I was brought back to the place where I was picked up to further enjoy the show. Check out the Video.


Lap Dancing Rihanna on a fan



Ultimate Sexy Rihanna Lap Dance Video

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten